Monday 10 March 2014

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 English Dual Audio Download

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 torrent

Download Torrent


Seeds: 139Peers: 55

Language: Eng
Runtime: 130 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


No scripts
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Harald Zwart
Starring: Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan


Users review: I read the book before watching the movie, and I was afraid to make sure they get all the important stuff from the book into a movie. I think they did a good job to get it all in just over two hours. Cast: I thought they threw this movie perfect, and all the characters played the role perfectly. My favorite character from the book and movie Jays, as he was so witty, and he was really witty in the film, which is good. Plot: The story of this film are all very close together, as the book was pretty big, so I think that the writer did a good job setting it all in 2:00. Music: The music in this film was perfect and set the film perfectly. Overall, I think this movie was impressive, but there were some things that they have changed which makes me wonder how they will change the storyline in the second film. Should watch...7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment