Thursday 23 January 2014

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 2005 English andris2000 Download

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 2005 torrent

Download Torrent


Seeds: 108Peers: 59

Language: English
Runtime: 140 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


No scripts
Year: 2005
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: George Lucas
Starring: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor


Users review: I was never one of the millions of Star Wars groupies. I liked the movies, except Attack of the Clones, but it was not a big fan. When he saw the first five finally decided to mark the latter, if for no other reason than curiosity. Wow, that changed my whole outlook.I I can not believe how impressed I was with this movie, though the writers wrapped the whole saga and put all the pieces together. It was a great movie, the best of the entire series. This inspired me to buy the latest DVD set, which had the first three films released and then retrieve the movie clones to complete your collection , DVD it.Im written this review months ago, when I saw the Sith. give me some general ideas. I remember thought after watching the opening wild this would be one of the modern action films action too .... but it was installed and did not exaggerate much in this area, although it could be toned down a bit. Better than the action or special effects is simply the way the writers tie it off as Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader and his son Luke just be the hero we see in these first episodes in 1970 and 1980. The special effects were, of course, first class. When you first see this movie until you actually see Hollywood has made progress in this area. I can not imagine how many hours of thought, I'll give storyboards and artwork team in this movie, there are so many details. His mind-boggling.I know a lot of fans of this series that the writers were afraid I would get to the end, but his fears came true: he was a great end to a memorable sagas have experienced nearly 30 years of amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment